I don’t recall seeing them anywhere, so here are the dub names from the latest volume of the Chrono Stone manga, translated in Spanish.
- Just like Alpha and Beta, Gamma's name remains unchanged.
- Zanark Avalonic and his team Zanark Domain also keep their original name.
- Eldorado's (in one word) president is still named Todo, but we don’t get to see his first name (though it’ll probably be Heikichi like in Japanese)
- Torb becomes Sor. I assume it’s a pun based on “soar” to mimic the japanese one.
- The dinosaurs. To-chan becomes Pa, and, even though I didn’t take a picture of it, Rockstar seems to have become “Chief" (the Spanish translation uses the word "jefa", which is the female form of "jefe", meaning chief). No one cares, but the evil triceratops is now called Spike. Also Big remains the same.
- Not really a dub name, but the way the characters summon their Mixi-trans is different. Instead of saying “Mixi-trans, Nobunaga”, they say “Miximax, TransNobunaga”. [picture] Not sure whether it’s just the translators’ decision for the manga or if we’ll actually get this in other languages for every media, anime and games.
- I also recall some of the duplis getting name changes, like Wally and Straw becoming Smarty and Skinny. The Protocol Omega players also got names from the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, like Bravo, Charlie, Echo…
I think that’s all. I’m looking forward to volume 6, we may find out Saru and other Feida members’ dub names!
I know most fans hate dub names, but I have a real passion for these